I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, thanks for everyone who was praying, sending good vibes, etc. This is really exciting! I've already had my budget in place for a year, and now I'll have a little room to breathe.
And I can't stop thinking of all the things I want to buy for Little I!
- A swing set/climber.
- A real pool... not like his little wader pool.
- Lots and lots of clothes and shoes.
- Tons of books
- And even though he doesn't really need them... more toys.
- Stuff to hook up the dishwasher,
- Some kind of rubberized flooring stuff for the basement to make it a play area
- A mower.
- A gate for both porches (or possibly convince my dad to build them if I buy the supplies.)
- A new dining room table... since Little I sliced the laminate down the middle.
- A storage unit/some shelves to store Little I's toys in.
- Possibly a better computer for school (and/or Microsoft Office 2010)
- Stuff for my car.
I know these things won't come right away (or even in a few months) but it's something to dream about for after all my debt is paid off and I've started saving. I want to have at least $2,000 saved before I buy anything outrageous...although Little I's swing set/climber can't wait very long,
or it will be too late to play with it.
Oh, and lastly, I can finally start tithing on a regular basis! That's something I'm really excited about.
Ah, now I can finally start to relax about stuff. To start: I'm going to sit down on the couch and watch my recorded shows (Covert Affairs and MasterChef)